ShareThis

{Featured Photog} Sarah-Beth Photography

We are excited to introduce you to this week's featured photographer...

Sarah Hill
Sarah-Beth Photography





Here Sarah tells us about her photography business:


I'm a natural light photographer based out of Indianapolis, Indiana, and I'm a Nikon girl! I specialize in custom family, children, newborn, lifestyle, and styled photography. My preference will always be outdoor, on-location shooting, at sunset. There's something magical about that golden light! I love photographing newborns, but my heart and soul is at the center of family and styled photography. I love creating individual concepts for clients to really bring out their unique family dynamic.













 Please visit Sarah-Beth Photography and have a look around, and tell her I sent you while you are there! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Sarah!



0 comments:

Post a Comment