ShareThis

{Featured Photog} Whitney Summers Photography

Meet this week's featured photographer...

Whitney Summers
Whitney Summers Photography




Here Whitney tells us about her photography work:

My name is Whitney, and I am the owner of Whitney Summers Photography, located in Ridgefield, WA.  I started my business 2.5 years ago and feel so blessed this amazing career found me.  It didn't take long to discover my love for newborn photography.  There is something about the new love between parents and their baby that brings me so much joy to photograph.  I love the connection between them.  I also adore all the new details of a brand new being, from their peeling skin to their sleepy smiles.  I honestly love everything about babies, so this is the perfect path for me!  I enjoy capturing babies in a natural state, while also dressing them up with some adorable accessories as well.  My style is warm & rustic.  I absolutely love antique shopping so it's always fun finding those perfect, old buckets & crates to put a baby in.  While accessorizing a baby can be VERY fun, I always try to keep the baby the focus of the image.  I absolutely cherish capturing wonderful memories for growing families in my community!













Please visit Whitney Summers Photography and have a look around, and tell her I sent you while you are there! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Whitney!




0 comments:

Post a Comment