ShareThis

{Featured Photog} Dahlias and Daisies Designs


Meet this week's featured photographer...

Stephanie Sifuentes
Dahlias and Daisies Designs



Here Stephanie describes her photography work:

Like many of us I started by taking pictures of my sweet baby Dahlia but I soon caught the bug.  At first I thought I’d only photograph babies 6 month and older, but after much consideration (and a desperate friend who couldn’t’ get on anyone schedule) decided to give newborns a try.  After one shoot, I then KNEW I would only photograph babies 6 months and older (haha) but that didn’t last.  The allure and challenge of sweet squishy new life grabbed hold of me and I never looked back.  I opened my business mid 2011 and have been lucky enough to photograph some of the most beautiful babies in the Dallas, Texas area.  I consider my style to be fun, whimsical, and sometimes elegant.










Please visit Dahlias and Daisies Designs and have a look around, and tell her I sent you while you are there! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Stephanie!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment