ShareThis

{Featured Photog} Jennifer Jayne Photography

This week's featured photographer is...

Jennifer Jayne
Jennifer Jayne Photographer



Here Jennifer tells us about her business:

I'm mainly a studio photographer in Rock Island Illinois, surrounded by cornfields and the Mississippi river.  In June I made the big scary announcement that I'll be switching over to baby's first year only.  While it was a very scary jump to make I just finished up a string of thirteen newborns in a row....so I think I made the right choice!  I'm high volume so between my three kids and my hubby who is a pastor my schedule keeps me hopping.  My most favorite subjects have always been babies, it's amazing to me how quickly they grow and change in that first year!  I've been a photographer for eight years now and began in a home studio then moved to a retail studio for two years and after the lovely economy "dip" in '08 found myself working out of my home again.  It's very tiny but I make it work!  The area I live in is very saturated with photographers so I work extra hard at standing out.  One way I do that is by building almost all of my sets and backdrops from scratch.  I have a handy hubby and we love putting our heads together to build and come up with unique one of a kind sets!  Prop shopping is probably my favorite hobby lol and I love taking things my clients bring me (like sports items or things that match their nursery) and making it into a a little set for baby.  I'm so flattered that Little Keira's Bows decided to feature me, thank you so much!!









Please visit Jennifer Jayne Photography and have a look around, and tell her I sent you while you are there! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Jennifer! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment