ShareThis

{Featured Photog} Michelle Peterson Photography

This week's featured photographer is...

Michelle Peterson
Michelle Peterson Photography



Here Michelle tells us about her business:

"Hi there! My name is Michelle Peterson and I am an on-location, natural light photographer serving the Southern CA. area. My speciality is family photography and all that it invloves. I am the mother of 2 amazing little ones and an amazing supportive husband...they inspire me everyday and are the reason I found this passion of mine with photography in the first place. The most important thing to me is my own family so to be able to capture special moments for other families is an honor. My style is fun and light and I love to capture those "real moments." I am so blessed to be able to do what I love. Thanks for taking the time to get to know me a little better...come stop by and say Hello!"









Please visit Michelle Peterson Photography and have a look around, and tell her I sent you while you are there! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Michelle! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment