ShareThis

{Featured Photog} Jessica Downey Photography


This week's featured photographer is...


Jessica Downey

Jessica Downey Photo





Here Jessica tells us about her business:

My name is Jessica Downey and I'm so happy to be featured here with Little Keira's Bows!   I'm a photographer in Chandler, AZ and I love all kinds of photography.  The majority of my work is with families, children and babies, but I also love to photograph couples, and I've been doing quite a bit of commercial work as well.  But I have to admit that my very favorite thing to photograph is my own children...  They are truly my inspiration.
To me, photographs are a visual representation of something much deeper, and that's what a strive to capture in my work.  I love images that are infused with light and joy, and are centered around natural interaction.





More of Jessica's work using Little Keira's Bows headbands:


Mini Shabby Chic Flowers on Skinny Headband - ivory


Please visit Jessica Downey Photography and have a look around, and tell her I sent you while you are there! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Jessica! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment