ShareThis

{Featured Photog} Erin Fonnesbeck Photography

This week's featured photographer is...

Erin Fonnesbeck
Erin Fonnesbeck Photography



Here Erin tells us about her business:

Simple.  Fresh.  Fun.  That's just the way I like it! It amazes me how a single photographic image can have the power to evoke such tender emotions and speak so loudly and tenderly, deep into your soul.  My goal is to try to capture those timeless moments that make you gasp with excitement and love when you first see them.  My hope is that when you first view your images in your gallery, you will feel overwhelming love and happiness for your loved ones and be so grateful to have captured those moments.
I love capturing those fleeting and happy moments in your family's life that seem to pass by, oh, too quickly. I try to capture not only a portrait, but also a personality.  My focus is to produce natural looking photos while using fresh and new ideas that reflect the spirit of each individual.  Each session is specifically designed and tailored to each client.  Whether it be at a requested outdoor location or in your home, I will do what is best to capture your family, your newborn, or your child in the right environment.
Keeping it simple, using fresh, creative ideas and making it a fun, non-stressful experience for everyone is what I am all about!  I am a mother of five amazing human beings that make my spirit soar with happiness every day. When I am not juggling their activities, messes, and craziness, I get to be a photographer, which also makes me soar with happiness. For me, photography is all about capturing that perfect image that makes me squeal with excitement when I first see it.
Located in Henderson, Nevada, I am currently accepting sessions for children, newborns, families, grads and birth photography. I can't decide which I love best, so I do it all!






More of Erin's work using Little Keira's Bows' headbands:

Toffee Mauve Vintage Victorian Rose on Dark Brown Elastic Headband


Maia Skinny Headband - Orange and Autumn

Maia Skinny Headband - Olive and Green

Turquoise Ruffled Flower on Black Wide Stretch Lace Headband

Brooke Skinny Headband - Gold and Beige


Please visit Erin Fonnesbeck Photography and have a look around, and tell her I sent you while you are there! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us, Erin! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment